The Stärker Music Carnival 2017 is an initiative by Stärker Music, to support local original music and talents. Two years in the running, this year’s festival is expected to attract around 800-1000 visitors with its stellar line-up, consisting of various notable overseas and local acts. As part of the festival, a platform called Stärker Music Jam will be provided for aspiring musician to take part in it.
Date: 4th November 2017 (Saturday)
Venue: Stärker Signature (Tanjong Pagar Centre)
How to participate:
- Register at: http://bit.ly/SMC2017register
- A staff will contact you regarding scheduling of video shooting at Stärker Signature.
All you have to do is to:
1. Be able to perform at least 1 original song
2. Attend a scheduled video recording of your original song(s) with us
* Acoustic set up for Preliminary round, Full live band set up for Final round
The recorded video will be uploaded on Stärker Music Facebook page, where an online voting (based on the number of likes) will take place.
The recorded videos will be judged by our panelists from the music industry. Also, video posts with more ‘likes’ on the Facebook page stand a better chance of emerging as 1 of the 4 finalists. So, please do make sure to share your video and your participation in this competition once it is uploaded!
*Participants are allowed to utilise the recorded video for their own promotional purposes.
The 4 finalists from the preliminary round will perform live during the festival day itself. Prominent individuals from the music industry will be the judges for this final round.
Results will be announced on the day itself.
As mentioned previously, there will be established overseas and local artists performing during this festival. Hence, finalists will have the valuable opportunity of sharing the same stage as them.
The emerged champion in this competition is entitled to the following benefits:
- Fully sponsored music video shoot and recording by Stärker Music
- Residency programme at Stärker Music
- *TBC: Stands a chance of signing with a label as there will be panelists from the music industry.